Live where things happen!
Apartments in the heart of downtown.
You can really feel in the city center! The Astoria is 1 minute ( underground 2 ), Deák Square 3 minutes ( underground 1, 2, 3 ) and Ferenciek Square ( underground 3 ) 5 minutes . Bars, restaurants and fashion street are all nearby but still in a quiet street.
If you want good company among young people, this is the place for you! The decoration of the rooms and common areas are youthful, cheerful and colorful, as the individuality of the residents! Here you will find not only accommodation but also a bustling community life too.
The building has been completely renovated and continuously maintained with a modern design, to make you feel like you are the first to live here.
The new wing were open in 2021
The Belvárosi apartment house is a place where…
- Hungarian and English language administration
- 1 month deposit
- Shortest rent period is 10 month
- Reception: 0-24 hours
- 72 camera security system
- 2-2 elevators per building
- WIFI network
- Equipped kitchen in each floor
- Capacity: 430 person
- Closed, opened common terrace and panoramic roof terrace: 420 m2
- Closed common spaces (lounge, billiard room, hall): 300 m2
- Gym for free: 220 m2
- Washing machines and dryers in each floor
- Daily cleaning of public spaces
- Room cleaning: 20 Euro/occasion
- Credit card payment option
- 60 percent of our rooms are air conditioned
- Safe can be requested
- Selective waste collection
- Ironing, ventilator, hair dryer can be requested
- Shared cleaning equipments (vacume cleaner, mop)
- First aid place
- Guest inviting
- Snack-, drink- and coffee vending machine
- Supermarkets nearby
- Proof of accomodation
- Quarantine room can be ensured
- Bedding can be requested
Price List 2023
Community space just for you!
Have you ever lived in an apartment? Then you know that there is no big apartment that would not be small if your friends are there. There is not a problem here. You could meet in several places inside the building: on the roof terrace with fresh air and beautiful city panorama or in the lounge next to the large kitchen. It is up to you how you take advantage of these places…